Subject: [BK PATCH] AOE fixes for 2.6.11
From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi,

Here are some AOE driver fixes and documentation updates.  These have all been in the -mm releases for a while.

Please pull from:  bk://kernel.bkbits.net/gregkh/linux/2.6.11/aoe

Individual patches will follow, sent to the linux-kernel list.

thanks,

greg k-h

 Documentation/aoe/aoe.txt         |   13 +++++++++---
 Documentation/aoe/status.sh       |    7 ++++--
 Documentation/aoe/udev-install.sh |   36 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 Documentation/aoe/udev.txt        |   23 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/block/aoe/aoe.h           |    1 
 drivers/block/aoe/aoechr.c        |   41 ++------------------------------------
 drivers/block/aoe/aoecmd.c        |    8 ++++---
 7 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)
-----

Alexander Nyberg:
  o AoE warning on 64-bit archs

Ed L. Cashin:
  o aoe: drivers/block/aoe/aoechr.c cleanups
  o aoe status.sh: handle sysfs not in /etc/mtab
  o aoe: fail IO on disk errors
  o aoe: update documentation for udev users
  o aoe: add documentation for udev users